A trusted name in law books in India since 1967 is now at the forefront of computerization of legal profession.
Law Reporters, Digest, Commentary books, Competition books, Books for Law students and now software for Lawyers, Judicial officers, Law officers, Consultants and Amateurs. Touching every sphere of law Civil, Criminal, Service, Labour and Rent Control Laws.
Chawla Publications started the law reporting revolution in 1967 with launch of “All India Rent Control Reporter” an idea that was imitated by several publishers all over India. The journal was brain child of Chawla’s and its success led to flood of journals on the subject and cheap imitations all over India. This was the trigger that led to publications of several journals on different subject like Service Labour, food adulteration, Hindu Law, Arbitration etc.
Taking its e-Publications venture to its logical limits Chawla Publications developed Law Finder search engine specially tailor made for legal text in the year 2000 and launched several software containing full text to cases decided by Supreme Court of India and High Courts.
Its simplicity and highly user friendly interface revolutionised the way Law Libraries are maintained and kept in India.
1. Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with Clients and maintaining them over time.
2. Having the ability to maximize profitable volume growth, market share and client preference in the assigned market.
3. Conduct/Organize all type of Sales Activities like Road Shows, Canopy Drives, Handbill activities and other BTL activities to expand business.
4. Organizing advertising campaigns regionally.
5. Regular visit to Courts, Corporate, Industries, Colleges, Customers.
6.Clientele includes both B2B & B2C Customers.
(Please mention NCRJobs.in for reference)
Location : Chandigarh
Address : Sco- 4/5Sector 17 B Chandigarh