• Candidate must have a 2-wheeler and a Smartphone
• Candidate must have a valid Driving License, Aadhaar Card and PAN
The major role of the FA would be to visit Rural areas and provide Financial Planning services
to the rural clients. The entire model is explained below:
Under the FA Model, Pink Capital appoints FAs who are required to educate its target customers
about financial planning and sell Pink Capital’s products. For onboarding a customer, they
undertake a series of steps comprising of the following:
• Lead Generation consists of understanding a client’s current financial situation and
future financial needs and creates a specifically tailored financial plan for the client.
Then FA pitches about Pink Capital’s products and captures the client's interests in his
lead book maintained on our App.
• Enrollment is done digitally through the FA App. FAs are required to fill client
information and upload their required documents on the app. Additional benefit of the
app is that it becomes convenient for the FAs to keep track of their clients, their
collection dates, amounts overdue and list of customers amongst other things.
• Payment Collection- After the customer has decided to purchase one or more products
that he is interested in, he has the option to make the payment in cash or through various
online modes that are provided by Pink Capital such as NACH, UPI, IMPS, etc
(Please mention NCRJobs.in for reference)
Location : Gurgaon
Address : GF, VR 1 At U&I Centre, Plot No. 83, Sector 29, Gurgaon-122002