• Manage inbound and outbound calls by providing optimum service to customers.
• Resolve customer service inquiries and issues promptly, ensure effective & timely follow up.
• Maintain and ensure customers’ records are updated into customer database accurately.
• Liaise with company’s clients in relation to customer service issues.
• Prepare contact reports and analysis on inbound/outbound calls.
• Support Supervisor/Manager to review work processes, identify and resolve process gaps through constructive feedback for continuous improvements where appropriate.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Strong command of English and Hindi. Ability to converse in Bengali, Kannada, Telugu and Punjabi will be advantageous too.
• Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
• Self-motivated individuals with integrity, drive to achieve targets and possessing good organizational skills.
• 1 year of working experience in customer service industry with specialization in telesales or telemarketing role will be an added advantage.
• Freshers are welcome to apply.
ANY OTHER ATTRIBUTES
• Mature, resourceful, tactful and diplomatic with the ability to communicate with people of all levels.
• Self-motivated individuals with integrity, drive to achieve targets and possess good organizational skills.
Salary will be at par with the industry norms. Vacancy available for multiple 'Customer Support
Executive' positions; expected joining date: Immediate
Interested candidate may email Resume to:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. QUALIFIED WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
(Please mention NCRJobs.in for reference)
Location : Delhi
Address : Elegance Tower, Jasola