Greetings from HCL...!!
HCL Offers Great Opportunity to make a career in its Pilot Batch, A Career opportunity to work for a US based Client which is one of the Global leaders in Healthcare Business.
Candidates with relevant work experience can share their CV on Priyanka.firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person:- Priyanka Bisht
PFB the detailed JD:-
*Graduate in any stream
Required Work Experience:
*Candidates with minimum 1 yr. of experience in Learning and Development / Learning management/Training need analysis/performance management system/cornerstone/service now are eligible for this opening.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:-
1. Conduct training for International customers and other Human Resources tasks under the supervision of a supervisor.
2. Co-ordination and maintaining transcripts
3. Accuracy of the transaction handling through every step of the process.
4. Ensuring that assigned work is completed within the specified timeframe so that established reporting timeframes are met.
5. Validate that there are no manual errors and that the reports and transactions are ready for quality review once closed.
* Good Spoken & Written English.
Shifts :- US Shifts
Please Note:- HCL does not charge any money for recruitment & does not authorize any agency to do so on its behalf. "Be Aware Be Ware"
(Please mention NCRJobs.in for reference)
Location : Noida
Address : Noida