HR Executive & Admin
- Understanding manpower requisition from management or other team/ department heads
- Drive Talent Acquisition plan & making Talent Acquisition budgets
- Searching Candidates as per organisation goals, objectives and priorities
- Sourcing best talent for the company within set timelines
- Sourcing & Screening through Job Portals, Mail Blasting, professional sites, networking, head hunting, Employee References and Self-Data Bank
- Conducting the initial round of interviews and assessing them for the requirement
- If need be - conducting telephonic rounds first & then in person face-to-face interviews with the HR Manager & Departmental heads (HOD’s) or Management
- Arranging, interview-setting & conducting Interviews/ Initial screening of the candidates/ helping in negotiation & recruitment processes
- Scheduling Interviews and Follow-ups with candidates
- Communicating with all candidates on a regular basis.
- Maintain contact with the offered candidates till their joining
- Ensuring the documents of the candidates are complete at the time of screening
- Hiring only after the list of verifications is complete ( process & list is already setup )
- Performing a background reference check of the selected candidates
- Ensuring for timely E-Code, Domain Id, Id Card, Joining Kit Completion ( All in place already )
- Completing the folders of the finalised candidates at the server with the relevant documents
- Maintain database of every associate (Both in Soft & Hard) and Files Management
- Associate Engagement Activities like Birthdays and Festival Celebration
- Responsible for admin activities i.e take care of office atmosphere, arranging meetings. Etc,
- Maintaining excellent and effective inter-office communication and cooperation
- Perform general clerical duties which include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Answer & attend to all calls and redirect to relevant staff members, taking messages and assembling mailing.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Purchase and maintain inventory of office equipment, stationery and administer maintenance contracts of office equipment and facilities.
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, parking, etc.
-Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
-Assist in special events, such as fundraising activities, company activities etc.
-Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
(Please mention NCRJobs.in for reference)
Location : NOIDA
Address : D-67 SECTOR-2 NOIDA