JOB DESCRIPTION OF DMIT TRAINER
· Train store personnel on standard operating procedures as well as State and Federal laws and regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Drive sales by delivering exceptional customer service per the Operations P&P Manual.
· Successfully complete the DMIT Training Program to enhance core skill set (ie: recruiting, developing, coaching, leading and training).
· Communicate consistently with store personnel to insure understanding and compliance with standard operating procedures.
· Act as the liaison between the District Sales Manager and the stores under the DMIT’s direction.
· Take appropriate actions to insure each store maximizes sales, minimizes asset loss, and conforms to budgetary requirements.
· Extensive travel(up to 90%) from store-to-store, within a given geographic area
· Perform work of subordinates as needed.
· Support and adhere to all company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
· Communicate with employees at all levels of the company.
· Ability and willingness to travel overnight for training and/or business meetings.
· Ability to work varying days and hours, based on business needs.
· Ability to maintain an excellent attendance record.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with LIDS policies, procedures, and applicable laws.
· Supervise Store Managers through planning, assigning, and directing their overall functions.
· Appraise subordinates on positive performance and assist with formal performance evaluations.
· Recruit, select, develop, and train store personnel on proper store operations and procedures.
· Administer the progressive steps of discipline to include verbal and written warnings. In addition, the DMIT carries out employment terminations following approval from Human Resources and DSM.
· Direct compliance of store personnel with established company policies, procedures and guidelines including, but not limited to, safekeeping of company inventory, funds and property.
· Address complaints and problem solve when appropriate with the assistance of the DSM and or RD.
(Please mention NCRJobs.in for reference)
Location : Delhi
Address : E-15/97,Rohini Sector-8,