CISF Recruitment 2017 Online Apply (Constable Tradesmen - 378 Vacancies)
RECRUITMENT OF CONSTABLE/TRADESMEN IN CISF-2017
Name of the Post ( No of Vacancies)
Constable / Barber ( 37)
Constable / Boot Maker ( 08)
Constable / Cook (185)
Constable / Carpenter (08)
Constable / Electrician (03)
Constable / Mason (02)
Constable / Mali (04)
Constable / Painter (04)
Constable / Plumber (02)
Constable / Sweeper (94)
Constable / Washerman (31)
Age Limit: Between 18 to 23 Years as on 1st August 2017. The Upper age limit relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale: Level 3 of pay matrix ₹ 21,700 to 69,100/- (Old Pay Band–I ₹ 5200-20200 + Grade Pay ₹ 2000/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
(1) Candidates Passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber and Washer Man).
(2) Industrial Training Institute (ITI) trained personnel will be preferred.
(3) The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper).
(4) Educational certificate other than State Board/ Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notifications declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric/ 10th class pass for service under Central Government.
(1) For General, SC and OBC candidates: Height- 170 Cms, Chest- Minimum 80 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e. 80-85
(2) Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladhakh regions of J & K subject to production of certificate: Height- 165 Cms, Chest- Minimum 78 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e. 78-83
(3) All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes (ST): Height- 162.5 Cms, Chest- Minimum 76 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e. 76-81
(1) Eye Sight: Minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of both eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
(2) The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose veins, squint in eyes and should have high colour vision. He must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
(3) Tattoos: The following contents with regard to tattoos in the notice:- (a) Content:- Being a secular country, the religious sentiments of our countrymen are to be respected and thus, tattoos depicting religious symbol or figures and the name, as followed in Indian Army are to be permitted. (b) Location:- Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm but only left forearm, being non-saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed. (c) Size:- Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
Examination Fee: ₹ 100/- for General (UR) / OBC Category Male Candidates; No fee for SC / ST Candidates. The fee made through SBI Challan or Net Banking through any bank or Credit Card / Debit Card of any bank.
(1) Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation & Trade Test.
(2) Trade test (practical assessment will be in two modes (Objective & Subjective) which will be qualifying in nature.
(3) Written Examination: The date of written exam will be fixed later on after completion of 1st stage of recruitment process. Candidates are advised to regularly visit CISF Recruitment Website for latest updation about examination schedule and for conducting exam. The uploading of admit card will be done accordingly.
(4) Mode of selection/drawl of final merit list.
(5) Medical examination and Review Medical Examination.
How to Apply: The application is to be submitted through Online mode (CISF Recruitment Portal) at the respective Zonal DIsG (ARCs). The last date for submission of online applications is 20/11/2017.
Help Desk: For any queries email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact helpline No. 011-24366431 / 011-24307791 / 011-24307727.
FOR DETAILED NOTIFICATIONS CLICK HERE>>
(Please mention NCRJobs.in for reference)
Location : India
Address : India