Role and Responsibilities
In this role as The Principal Software Engineer the successful candidates will be working in enterprise software product development who:
· Can take the ownership of the architecture, design and development of web based applications using the Microsoft technology stack.
· Can do the full-stack Software development using the Microsoft technologies (Refer the Skillset below).
· Maintain/Convert the legacy applications written in classic ASP and ASP.NET 1.1 to the latest technology using the ASP.NET / .NET Core (WebAPI and MVC).
· Can Architect, Design and Develop green field projects and brown field projects using Design patterns, Architectural patterns, etc.
· Can be an individual contributor and can lead a small size team by providing design and architecture guidance.
· Can be a critical thinker with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Have strong Object Orientated Analysis and Design skills.
· Can understand and implement the Web Forms, MVC using ASP.NET, Dockers & Containers, and Micro-Services.
· Has great leadership skills, can learn fast, demonstrate the aptitude for continuous learning, out-of-the box thinking and able to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities at any given time.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
10+ Years in Software development using the Microsoft Technology Stack.
3+ Years in the Senior Developer / Architect roles.
Bachelors in Engineering (Computer Science or related)
Very strong C# and .NET 1.1 to 4.6.2 & .NET Core
ASP.NET & ASP.NET Core
Java Script, jQuery, CSS, HTML, JSON, XML
Entity framework and Entity Framework Core.
Git on TFS & TFS Builds
(Please mention NCRJobs.in for reference)
Location : Chennai
Address : New No 30/1, Old No 135, Velachery Road, Little Mount, Saidapet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600015