An established start-up focused on building utilitarian applications.
They continue to grow and are looking for passionate people with a good work ethic who can push to find the right solutions to problems and achieve results in a dynamic fast paced environment
Some of the frameworks in use: UIKit, Swift Standard Library, Core Data, Cloud Kit, Notification Centre, MapKit, Core Core Location, Audio Frameworks and Apple WatchKit.
In the long term, the company is looking closely at Machine Learning and planning on applying it in the areas of Music and Fitness.
Lead the team in the technical development of company's mobile app delivery, working collaboratively with a UX / UI designers & two junior team members.
Background in developing mobile apps, an understanding of object oriented software architecture: its design and planning are essential. Besides a commitment to sophisticated design for the creation of quality products and collaborative problem-solving.
- Writing codes from scratch, bug fixing and maintaining application performance
- Advanced application development and technical support for customer-facing, native mobile iOS applications
- Participate in the technical design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of native iOS application enhancements
- Engineering best practices leading to excellent overall quality of software
- Guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff
- Support a culture of continuous improvement
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in mobile application development and maintenance: developing iOS products, both within the commercial or professional environment
- Programming experience in SWIFT, OOP
- Articulate thoughts well, open to learning, research new ideas and start discussions to solve problems rather than going straight to code.
(Please mention NCRJobs.in for reference)
Location : Mumbai
Address : 56, Sarang Street