1) Must have a deep & strong understanding of Materials Management
2) Must have completed at least 2-3 end-to-end implementations and having knowledge of Fund
3) Should be able to analyze clients business processes gather requirements maintain data mapping
document of interfaces & conversions.
4) Must have experience in month end year-end close activities.
5) Should be able and drive QA UAT user training and recommend a solution.
6) Must have cross-functional knowledge in (MM/FI/FM) 7) .Must be skilled in user support troubleshooting and error resolution.
7)More efficient Raw Material Inventory management providing better inventory visibility.More efficient Accounts Payable management and reduction in the efforts required
Availability of functionalities for Materials Management like:
1)Reorder based automated indenting & Consumption based planning
2)Verification of invoice based on GR quantity
3)Tracking open/unfulfilled POs etc.
4)Traceability of the grade and sources of raw materials (through Batch Management)
5)Reconciliation of raw material stocks and consumption and subsequent settlements/payments as per the terms and conditions of the contract with the vendor
6) Handling of all taxation (Excise TDS VAT Import duties etc.) related jobs through the ERP system
Quality reports or Certificate Of Analysis (CoA) required for dispatch
7) Availability of online data at HO from all the other locations. Availability of Quality related information across departments (Production Materials Management Marketing etc.)
8)Availability of historical product quality data through the system
All Excise & Stock status related reports
9)Tracking of goods receipt with respect to purchase order can be tracked on one to one as well as one to many.
10)Strong written and communication skills; able to interact with technical consultants as well as business partners
(Please mention NCRJobs.in for reference)
Location : Bangalore
Address : Bangalore