• Interacting with the clients and understanding their requirements effectively.
• Plan work according to the client requirements and manage the time.
• Supervising the engineers and assistant engineers.
• Guiding and suggesting changes, requirements, and necessities in the project.
• Training the newly joined employees and educating them about the company policies, rules, and their duties.
• Maintaining records of the ongoing projects and document them properly.
• Prepare presentations for the clients.
• Document reports and submit them to higher authorities.
• Manage budget of the project and submit it to the management and accounts department.
• Evaluate employees according to their intellect, work skills, and punctuality.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering for Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical),/ Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical).
Experience: Fresher’s and experienced both can apply.
Salary: 8-10 Lacs per annum
Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years as on 30.08.2017
Centers of Examination: Lucknow, Ranchi, Jalpaiguri,Patna, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar,Sambalpur,Bangalore,Delhi,Guwahati,Vishakhapatnam,Hyderabad,Chennai,Ahmedabad,Mumbai,Surat,Bhopal,Pune Chandigarh
For More Details: http://www.balfourengineer.com/
(Please mention NCRJobs.in for reference)
Location : Jamnagar
Address : Hyderbad