Minimum Education Requirement: B-Tech
As a Software Development Engineer (SDE), you will help design and implement the next generation of Lifcare's subscription based pharmacy for patient with chronic diseases.
This role requires ownership, autonomy, and an ability to deliver results. You enjoy working efficiently to build the right things with guidance.
1. Developing the software and technology that enables a stellar customer experience.
2. measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create.
3. Remove impediment relevant to technology and be catalyst to development team by suggesting tools, better development practices, unit test & coding skills.
4. Participating in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
5. Active participant in technology forums & represent LifCare in external forums.
6. Strong analytical & problem solving skills; proven teamwork and communication skills
1. Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis
2. Proficiency in core Java concepts
3. Good to have experience working with relational databases like MySql or NoSql databases
4. Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
5. BTech Mandatory, MS a plus
(Please mention NCRJobs.in for reference)
Location : Delhi
Address : Delhi