SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Analyst
SEO is to maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines to a website. This is accomplished through a combination of on-page and off-page techniques, including link-building, social media strategy, viral marketing, metadata, site speed optimization, content strategy and more. SEO is responsible for ensuring that a business online content can be found and viewed by potential and current customers.
• Maximize search engine visibility, traffic and conversions.
• Preform keyword research.
• Understanding of SEO tools.
• Ability to analysis competitor.
• Work with content team to develop content strategy.
• Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards.
• Ability to work with social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blog etc.
• Great research knowledge regarding keywords, link analysis/audit and in-depth competition analysis etc.
• Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
• A functional understanding of HTML and CSS.
• Proven success in link building and viral strategies.
• Ability to deploy an effective local and long tail search strategy.
• Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs.
• Ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.text, metadata, site speed optimization and related skills.
• Supplementary Skills: PHP, UX, IA, CRO, SEM, Content Strategy, Social Media.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Should have excellent verbal & written communication skills.
• Strong problem-solving attitude.
• Strong knowledge in influencer marketing.
• Passion for SEO on page and off page.
• Excellent project management skills, including work prioritization, planning and task delegation.
• Should be aware of Google recent changes including penguin.
• Experience in HTML, specially H tags placement, code optimization from spider’s point of view.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization : B.Tech
PG:Any Postgraduate : MBA
Salary : 1.5 - 2 (Negotiable)
Experience : Min 1 to Max 2 /3
(Please mention NCRJobs.in for reference)
Location : Okhla Phase 1
Address : Delhi