Responsible for starting a branch in Noida and bringing it to pace with the existing branch.
• Managing Sales, Marketing and Recruiting teams.
• Develop procedures and reporting systems for Sales and Recruiting.
• Organize internal processes maximizing efficiency and overall productivity.
• Developed new compensation and target attainment plans to promote an effective sales and recruiting dynamic, thus increasing productivity, revenue and moral.
• Managed daily meetings, outlined tasks and direction for the day-to-day Sales, Marketing and Recruiters.
• Utilized the client's VMS (vendor management system) to process orders
• Collaborated with the client managers or their MSP contacts to facilitate order fulfillment, on-board candidates and resolve issues
• Processed Weekly/Monthly reports & staffing metrics
• Trained new Recruiters on internal processes and account requirements.
Managing a staff of employees and overseeing key initiatives of the company.
- Training employees on methods, policies, procedures & business rules.
- Wearing multiple hats - responsible for overall operations and center development. Assuming responsibilities of recruitment, training, productivity, planning & execution of the company strategies, vendor management & employee engagement.
- I use my outside of the box thinking, and attention to detail for developing, implementing, evolving and improving recruiting policies and procedures in accordance with industry “best practices” to ensure qualified candidates were identified, contacted, interviewed and selected in order to fill open positions in a timely manner.
- Responsible for resolving all employee inquiries related to HR, staffing, payroll, benefits, company rules and regulations
- Work with business partners to ensure high level of customer service and satisfaction
(Please mention NCRJobs.in for reference)
Location : Noida
Address : The I Thum Noida Sector 62