Greetings from HCL!!
Subject: Training & Hiring program for Engineering Graduates at HCL Metro Cities (Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi -NCR and Hyderabad)
With a vision to develop a world class Indian IT professional workforce, HCL Training and Staffing Services was born under the HCL umbrella. HCL TSS offers the training program which aims to up-skill and polish fresh technical graduates into comprehensive technical professionals having assured jobs with HCL.
HCL TSS Metro fulfils the talent sourcing and training requirements for HCL Technologies’ metro offices in Noida, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore.
*** Please carry a printout of this mail, two resumes, one recent passport sized photograph and a Govt. ID proof (failing to produce these documents would cancel permission for HCL Interview) and directly walk in to the below mentioned venue for the interview***
How To Apply For Walk-In:
1) Drive calendar*
https://goo.gl/cVpNya (Copy & paste this link in your browser)
(Dynamic Link: Click on Link & Find the Updated Venue Details Every day)
2) Recruitment Form*
https://goo.gl/forms/5oCv4mDiU8Em14CA3 (Copy & paste this link in your browser)
Note – After filling the Recruitment Form, please wait for HCL admit card for you to appear for the drive. Please carry your CV, passport size photograph and govt. id proof to the venue.
Company: HCL Technologies.
· Designation Offered: Associate Graduate Engineer Trainee
· Stipend: INR 5000 per month during the on-the-job training (PPT) phase
· Location: Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Delhi - NCR
· Salary: Immense earning potential with a starting annual salary of INR 2.5 Lacs p.a.
· Only those Candidate’s whose Permanent Address / Parents’ Permanent Address / Blood Relative’s Permanent address is of the cities mentioned below are eligible:
National capital Region (NCR)
· B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech Tech (All streams except Biotech, Food Technology, Agriculture, Bio Informatics, Genetics & Bio-Medical)
· M.Sc. (CS/IT)
· 65% & above in 10th,12th and Graduation (& PG if pursued)
· No standing back papers
· Year of passing - 2014, 2015 ,2016 & 2017
Program Details: For more details, visit our Website - www.hcltss.com
· Round 1: Aptitude Test (4 sections: English, Quantitative Aptitude, Compute Fundamentals, Analytical Reasoning / Logical. Please prepare accordingly)
· Round 2: Computerised Communication Test
· Round 3: Technical Interview (Face to Face)
· Round 4: Communication Interview (Face to Face)
· Final Round: HCL SAT: A 2-hour test covering Quantitative Ability, Verbal Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning and Essay Writing.
About HCL Training and Staffing Services.
The 6-month job assured training constitutes 3 months of extensive class room training which takes place in Manesar in a state of the art training campus. The next 3 months of training carried out on live global projects is called the Professional Practise Term and takes place in HCL Technologies’ offices in 4 metro cities (NCR, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad)
The program goes beyond merely training – it opens up viable career options that accelerate professional growth in the IT industry. Students successfully completing the training program are employed on HCL Technologies payroll and offices across Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, and NCR region.
Candidates are aligned to Infrastructure Services, Software Application & System Integration, and Engineering & Research verticals of HCL Technologies
Over the last two years, over 5000 graduates have benefited from the HCL TSS training program.
The first 3 months of Program constitutes the common foundation module and track specific trainings based on companies business requirements.
Trainings are carried out in streams including
Software application (C#, Oracle, Java etc.)
And many more.
The School of professional Excellence runs parallely imparting language and personality development skills. Its curriculum also incorporates written and verbal communication, customer handling skills and the importance of ethics in business.
Benefits in Joining HCL TSS
1. Get to start your career with HCL Technologies, a US$ 6.6 Bn company, Operating in 32 countries across the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa with an Employees strength of 109,795
2. This is a JOB Assured 6-month training program by HCL
3. Stipend of Rs.5000 per month in PPT (After Completing 3 months of Class Room Training)
4. Starting Salary – CTC of 2.5 Lacs per annum.
5. During the 6 months’ program candidate will undergo:
a. 3 Months of Classroom (1Month Technical Foundation + 2 Months Track Specific Training)
b. 3 Months of Professional Practice Term Training (OJT)
6. The program Class room training will be delivered at HCL’s State of the Art IMT Manesar Training Facility
7. Accommodation during Class Room training in INR 3000-5000 only Plus Pick Up & Drop
8. Professional Practice Term Location upon completion of Class room training Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Chennai
9. Students will be absorbed in HCL Technologies upon completion of 6 months of training
10. Employment as “Associate Graduate Engineer Trainee".
(Please mention NCRJobs.in for reference)
(Please mention NCRJobs.in for reference)
Location : Bangalore
Address : A-10\11,Noida Sector -3