The ideal candidate will guide the organization's sales force by reviewing sales results, pursuing effective training, and setting goals for sales teams. This candidate should have an ability to understand customers needs in a given territory and educate the sales force on effective sales techniques for the area.
• Meeting doctors, paramedical staff, detailing company’s products & implementing promotion strategies
• Conduct territory market audit on regular basis with distributors, hospitals & retailers to evaluate potential & competitors
• Conduct promotional activities as & when necessary after obtaining appropriate approvals from superiors
• Achieving sale targets provided by the company, book orders to ensure product availability at hospitals, distributors & retailers
• Adhere company’s norms of working hours, hospital & distributor visit, frequency/pattern of working
• Increasing the sales & market share of company’s products by:
1. Properly detailing the product(s) to doctors, paramedical staff
2. Meet distributors on regular basis
• Providing hospital/distributor data bank to company authorities
• Proper coverage of area designated by the company
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Experience with business to business sales (Healthcare segment proffered)
• Strong management, time management and communication skills
• Ability to work in fast paced working environment
Send your resume, relevant work experience and anything else that will make you stand out to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us on 9205603186.