Greetings from HCL!!
We are pleased to inform you about the opening in Noida with the No.1 employer in India, HCL Technologies for the profile of Customer service Rep/Sr. Customer Service Rep.
You can come for the Direct Walk-in on 14th & 15th Sep '18 and collect On-Spot Offer Letter based upon the selection.
Process: International Voice Process
Designation : Customer Service Rep/Sr. CSR
Job Description :-
Roles & Responsibilities:-
* Registration & Scheduling for client examinations.
* Handling and solving Customer problems through inbound phone while assessing client specific tools and knowledge base.
* Follow escalation procedures for issues uncontrollable at CSR level.
*Updating different trackers like End User complaint tracker etc.
*Implementing feedback given during monitoring sessions by PICs / Team Leads
* Appropriate documentation on client CRM
* Ensuring data security - proprietary data of customers
* Meeting SLAs & maintaining Quality Standards.
Shift Window:-10 hrs (US Shifts)
* Any UG/Graduate Fresher is eligible.
* Experienced candidates are preferable for this opening.
* Good command in verbal and written English.
* Excellent written communication skills
* Good comprehension and correct grammar skills
* Excellent computer/ internet navigation skills.
Benefits & Compensation:-
*Compensation Best in the industry.
*Home pick and drop office cabs available.
*Opportunity for fast track career growth.
*International standard facility.
*Recreational activities and cultural programs.
*ATM and Concierge available within premises.
HCL Technologies Limited, N5 Building,
A-22, Sector - 60, Noida, UP - 201301
Walk in timings: 11.00 am to 6.00 pm
HR Contact: Priyanka Bisht
Email Id:- [email protected]
Please mention Priyanka.bisht as a source/reference at the top of your CV.
*All candidates should carry resume & 1 passport size photograph
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
(Please mention NCRJobs.in for reference)
Location : India
Address : Noida