We are an Asia-based E-commerce company intensively inclined towards B2B procurement of industrial supplies, in particular, MRO, Safety, Electricals, Lighting, Cleaning & Housekeeping, Office Stationary & Supplies, Power Tools and many more industry essentials. We take pride in delivering world-class services and, our clients are well aware of the fact that we do not just deliver products; we deliver a satisfying experience, which has enabled us to forge strong relationship with our customers. It’s a cultural belief that is demonstrated every day, through exceptional customer service, product selection and, paramount industry knowledge.
Founded in 2015 and backed by marquee investors like Mr. Ratan Tata, World Bank and Accel Partners, Moglix partners companies in re-imagining and transforming commerce & supply chain through cutting edge technology.
Currently, we are working across 400+ Enterprises and 3,00,000+ SMEs and helping them in consolidating their Non-BOM/ Indirect/ MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Operations) spends. Present in 14+ locations across India, Moglix is growing at more than 300% per year. It's led by a passionate team comprising of alumni of ISB, IIMs, IITs, MDI, XLRI, BITS with professional experience at Google, Tata Steel, Amazon, Paytm etc.
· Mr. Ratan Tata has been our early investor & advisor to build Moglix into a disruptive global b2b commerce company.
· Accel Partners is known as the top-5 VCs globally. In India they have been renowned for investments across Flipkart, Myntra, Freshdesk, Bookmyshow etc.
· Jungle Ventures is a renowned Asia VC firm based out of Singapore and has led investments in Livspace, Zipdial and Voyagin
· IFC – World Bank is a prolific investor into Manufacturing sector and as a Venture capital for startups in emerging markets.
· Rocketship, VH Capital and Seedplus : Early stage funds by senior ecommerce and technology leaders.
· Shailesh Rao (VP: Google India, VP: Google Asia and Twitter International head)
· Neeraj Arora (ex-Google and Whatsapp leader)
· Rahul Mehta (DST Global)
· Jeff Epstein (ex-Oracle CFO and Operating Partner at Bessemer Venture Partners)
· Samir Sood (MD: Indiaforge and Sudtrac)
· Vikram Singhania (JK Group)
Our news coverage:
For more details, please visit :